Monday, February 07, 2011

Top Super Bowl Ads of 2011

Super Bowl? What Super Bowl? Oh, you mean the one that ended 31-25 Packers? Oh yeah, I watched that, but the highlights were of the commercials - some great and some awful. Here, I'll be showing my favorite sixteen advertisements from yesterday

Not in any order, after the jump:




Chrysler: Imported from Detroit


Classic advertisement involving one of the biggest and most popular singers in today's era - Eminem

Pepsi Max: Love Hurts


Pepsi Max: First Date


Pepsi Max: Torpedo Cooler


You gotta love Pepsi... unlike last year, in which the company did not want to have 30-second ads, they came up with some of the best commercials this year

HomeAway: Smush


Everyone will remember this ad, not for the product that HomeAway is advertising, but the Test Baby crashing into the glass-enclosed wall.

CareerBuilder: Parking Lot


Career Builder does it again with the monkeys and the man advertisements, this time coming up with a classic that would make anyone laugh.

Doritos: The Best Part


Doritos: Pug Attack


Doritos: House Sitting


Doritos, for the second consecutive year, I think, has come up on top as the company with the best television advertisements. They made me laugh... A LOT!

Cars.com: Go First


Cars.com: The Reviews are in


I thought the "Go First" ad was clever, and that the second commercial, "The Reviews are in" was a nice pun using Cars (the movie) as a template.

Best Buy: Ozzy vs. Bieber


Smart idea, Best Buy, to put a singer everyone has heard about prior to 2000 with a pop singer that everyone has heard about after 2008.

Bridgestone: Reply All


I would hate, HATE to be the guy that just sent a "reply all" message that should NOT have been sent in the first place. I would kill myself if I did such a thing. Funny ad, and that his colleague was very, VERY mean.

Snickers: Roseanne


I saw a similar ad prior to the Super Bowl, and that wasn't funny at all - then again, I didn't realize it was a teaser for this one, which was quite hilarious.

NFL: Super Bowl Celebration


The NFL came up with a great ad during this Super Bowl, which they normally do not do - most times then not, they are promoting some type of event in a straight-forward manner.

Coca-Cola: Border Patrols


A nice Coca-Cola advertisement that made most people smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment