Friday, January 21, 2011

Most Half-Court Shots in a Minute

This record has now been broken. I remember that during one NBA All-Star weekend, the "stars" tried to break the record of four in a minute. I went to Guinness Book of World Records to see the actual record, and lo and behold:

Now, I visit Hot Clicks every weekday and today I find out that a college basketball player has been working hard on beating the record. University of Green Bay’s Eric Valentin, a reserve point guard (only 5' 4") for the team did just that:




Valentin used up every second of the clock to make these half-court shots. Amazing that at the half-way-point, he only made three shots.

I also liked the fact that he wanted Rocky music in the background.

When there's only a few seconds left in either half of a Green Bay game, I would send Valentin to the court. I presume he's their best chance at making a long shot to beat the buzzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment